Friday, April 11, 2008

The KING Is Back!!! C6 ZR1!!!

Every car nut can trace their love for cars back to a specific moment, usually as a child, when the whole thing started. For me that was the first time I saw and recognized what a Corvette was. I was 9 years old and decided, "I have to have one some day." Twenty years later and the KING is back.



6.2 Supercharged Liters
620+ HP
0-60 in 3.5 sec
1/4Mile in 11.0 sec

The supercharged LS9 output? 100hp per liter, and the ZR1 has a 5lb/hp power to weight ratio.



Magnesium, carbon fiber, and aluminum can be found all over this lightest while strongest Corvette ever.

Needless to say, NST is anxiously waiting for the arrival of the new ZR1, as we hope to develop a few new goodies for this awesome plattform.


NST - NonStopTuning
www.NonStopTuning.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Z06 is already an amazing car! I mean, I can't imagine what this car is going to be like. I gotta drive one!

Anonymous said...

It'll be interesting to see how the ZR1 fairs against the new GT-R once both are out!